Thursday, March 26, 2015

cycle day and other updates

Cycle day
Route taken
While coming back from morning walk we saw that people are getting ready for cycle race. got Ishaan and Saanvi ready quickly. Bittu was also ready and I took them to Nandi gardens. I had thought that it will be a small distance cycling for kids and I would just run behind them to assist them.

Race started and soon Ishaan and Bittu were cycling fast with others and I could not catch them. I thought of taking a short cut, Saanvi came to me and says shes is very tired. Before I could speak to her, both of them disappeared among other cyclists.

I came back to Nandi garden found bittu there, Ishaan was no where, I had called Archana to pickup Saanvi and also to search Ishaan. He was not to be found. We started searching for him frantically. Archana went back to HMWC and Ishaan was sitting there. He had cycled more than 5 kms and went alone to our apartment. All he said was " Mummy..... I am first :) "

Ishaan .. please go slow

Bittu - Breaks not working
Ishaan's summer holidays have started and Saanvi's exam are going on. They spent good time on weekend playing with Lego. Here is what they came up with.

Left - Saanvi .. Right .. Ishaan
Spring colour flowers of Bangalore
It is the time of the year when Bangalore is decorated with these flowers in Yellow, Purple and Pink. These trees will be so full of flowers that leaves are not visible. This is one of the best things that Bangalore has to offer if we have have a second to look and appreciate the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment